Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by brijesh <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/02 14:44:00 UTC

mvn install compilation

hello ,

i am using following command to compile the smx-bean ,

mvn -o -e install

onMessageExchange() method , I am using some third party jar files like
xmlbeans etc, Where do i add classpath setting for me to compile this source
using above maven command.

xmlbean jars are already in servicemix lib directory, but i am getting
compilation error as classnot found etc.,

thanks
Brijesh N K

Re: mvn install compilation

Posted by brijesh <br...@gmail.com>.
thanks ashwin  for the response, i understand now,

regards
Brijesh N K

Re: mvn install compilation

Posted by Ashwin Karpe <as...@progress.com>.
Hi Brijesh,

brijesh wrote:

> hello ,
>
> i am using following command to compile the smx-bean ,
>
> mvn -o -e install
>
> onMessageExchange() method , I am using some third party jar files like
> xmlbeans etc, Where do i add classpath setting for me to compile this
> source using above maven command.
>
> xmlbean jars are already in servicemix lib directory, but i am getting
> compilation error as classnot found etc.,
>

> thanks
> Brijesh N K

-----
---
Ashwin Karpe, Principal Consultant, PS - Opensource Center of Competence
Progress Software Corporation
14 Oak Park Drive
Bedford, MA 01730
---