Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Nicolas Malin <ma...@librenberry.net> on 2014/09/23 00:09:41 UTC

entity-auto improvement ?

Hello all,

Currently, I works to convert humanres service from mini-lang to
entity-auto. I choose this component for the density of entity with
min-lang CRUD.
I'm faced to two cases that the entity-auto not managing.

Association entity with a fromDate on primary key like and association
entity with a own sequence like orderAdjustment. Entity auto accept :
  * entity with single pk (Invoice)
  * entity with double pk (InvoiceItem)
  * entity with more than two pk but all present pk field are present on
service in.

On humanres I have some entity that have this problem (like PartyQual
see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5760),
so my question is : do you think that would be interested to improve the
create action on entity-auto for unsupported case ?

I have a patch to resolve this issue but I prefer to be sure that I
don't failed something on the entity-auto concept.

Nicolas

Re: entity-auto improvement ?

Posted by Nicolas Malin <ni...@nereide.fr>.
I opened the issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-5800 for
any comments on the given resolution.
I will continue my tests to ensure that it don't create any regression.

Nicolas