Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by vidya <vi...@tcs.com> on 2016/01/07 07:19:01 UTC

Partitioned hive table indexing

Hi,
>When I index a partitioned hive table in solr using MapReduceIndexerTool, I
couldnot able to get the value for partitioned column.Lets say
table -> partition1 -> partition2 .
When i give path till partition1 for indexing, my partition2 column value is
not coming after indexing.What should i do if i have to get that value also.

>And when searching or querying after indexing,do i need to specify
fieldname also with query word for sure inorder to reflect and dispaly in
results?

Thanks in advance