Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by David Robison <da...@psgglobal.net> on 2016/04/18 17:43:34 UTC

WebHDFS op=CREATE

Will the create file option also create the path to the file? For example, if I send the op=CREATE for the path /A/B/C.dat will it create the directories /A, /A/B, as well as the file /A/B/C.dat or do I first need to create the path /A/B? David

RE: WebHDFS op=CREATE

Posted by David Robison <da...@psgglobal.net>.
In case anyone is curious, it does. David

RE: WebHDFS op=CREATE

Posted by David Robison <da...@psgglobal.net>.

RE: WebHDFS op=CREATE

Posted by David Robison <da...@psgglobal.net>.