Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Anicz Pichler <ic...@googlemail.com> on 2012/07/04 07:33:02 UTC

CODI addParameter problem while using PrettyFaces and windowId is null

Hey,

in my project :

- codi 1.0.5
- mojarra 2.1.6
- primefaces 3.3.1
- prettyfaces 3.3.3
- weld 1.1.4
- omnifaces 1.0

i use CODI with ViewAccessScoped beans. it works like a charm !! but if i
add prettyfaces to my project and
open a url like : http://server.de:8080/project/name/john

where john is a RequestParameter for PrettyFaces, CODI produces following
url:

http://server.de:8080/project/name/john?windowId=3c2&name=john

at the first moment i thought it was prettyfaces which adds these parameter
at the end (see
http://ocpsoft.org/support/topic/beginner-question-regarding-comocpsoftvp_0)
 but while debugging
CODI,  the addParameter-method in DefaultWindowHandler.java append this
parameter.

i tried to set isUnknownWindowIdsAllowed() to true but no success. If i
open the url with an active windowId, the request parameter from
ExternalContext doesn't get appended, its all fine.

Okay now to my question, if windowId is null is it possible that CODI
creates only a new WindowContext without adding request parameter because
prettyfaces filter catch the /john value and not the &name=john.

Regards, glister

Re: CODI addParameter problem while using PrettyFaces and windowId is null

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi glister,

first of all: welcome @ myfaces!

you can compare your setup with [1].