Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@apache.org> on 2016/06/10 20:17:32 UTC

[ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin Version 3.0.1 Released

The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the
Apache Maven JAR Plugin Version 3.0.1.

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/

Important Note:

 * Maven 3.X only
 * JDK 6 minimum requirement

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
  <version>3.0.1</version>
</plugin>

You can download the appropriate sources etc. from the download page:

https://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-jar-plugin/download.cgi

Release Notes Maven JAR Plugin 3.0.1

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12317526&version=12335708

Bug:

 * [MJAR-226] - Memory issues - Upgrade maven-archiver to 3.1.0

Improvements:

 * [MJAR-219] - Improve confusing text wrt Jarsigner plugin on Usage page
 * [MJAR-225] - Upgrade maven-plugins to version 30
 * [MJAR-227] - Upgrade of 'plexus-archiver' to version 3.3.

Enjos,

-The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin Version 3.0.1 Released

Posted by Thorsten Heit <th...@gmx.de>.
Hi,

> I also see that there is a v0.17.1 of the connector.
> http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/m2eclipse-mavenarchiver/0.17.1/N/LATEST/
> Have you tried that? I have absolutely no clue what the difference is
> though...:-)

Yes, same result....

> > You should probably move this to the m2e list instead. It might require
> > another change to the mavenarchiver connector.

Ok, will do that. Thanks :)

Thorsten

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven JAR Plugin Version 3.0.1 Released

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
I also see that there is a v0.17.1 of the connector.
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/.m2e/connectors/m2eclipse-mavenarchiver/0.17.1/N/LATEST/
Have you tried that? I have absolutely no clue what the difference is
though...:-)

/Anders

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
Confirm, I am seeing the same issue