Posted to dev@community.apache.org by Amira Okasha <am...@ymail.com> on 2013/05/26 18:54:50 UTC

Question About making two cloudstack talk to each other

Dear sir,
I am a Master degree student and it is requested from me to do a communication between two open source cloud stack
using OCCI and because i am new to installing clouds i can't understand the meaning of making two clouds talk to each other and how .
inter cloud is also making two clouds communicate with each other so please advice how it is done or refer to a manual or something.
B.rgds
Amira Okasha

Re: Question About making two cloudstack talk to each other

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Amira Okasha <am...@ymail.com> wrote:
> Dear sir,
> I am a Master degree student and it is requested from me to do a communication between two open source cloud stack
> using OCCI and because i am new to installing clouds i can't understand the meaning of making two clouds talk to each other and how .
> inter cloud is also making two clouds communicate with each other so please advice how it is done or refer to a manual or something.
> B.rgds
> Amira Okasha

This query should be directed to the CloudStack project mailing list

Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende
http://twitter.com/lresende1975
http://lresende.blogspot.com/