Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2014/04/28 15:25:35 UTC

StylesheetOptions().withCondition("IE") not working in 5.4

I have the following code in my layout component.

@Inject
@Path("context:css/zone-overlay-ie.css")
private Asset ieCSS;

void afterRender() {
        javaScriptSupport.importStylesheet(new StylesheetLink(ieCSS, new
StylesheetOptions().withCondition("IE")));
    }

I'm using ie10 and the condition doesn't appear to be working. Any thoughts?

Re: StylesheetOptions().withCondition("IE") not working in 5.4

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Thanks Michael, I'll keep this in mind, but for the time being I'm just
fixing the css to be compliant with ie10 and up.

--
George Christman
www.CarDaddy.com

Re: StylesheetOptions().withCondition("IE") not working in 5.4

Posted by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net>.
Hi George,

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.

--