Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/09/22 00:44:29 UTC

[dev] Re: Compute Driver: Adding Google Compute Engine Support

I don't see the included patches, can you please create a gist with a patch
or something like that?

Posted by Ziyad Mir <zi...@google.com>.
In case there were any issues with the patches, please refer to this gist
by visiting here (
https://gist.github.com/3f6a51a20f69d91f13bb/082419028074126fc6d5005dd716b5d518a2e2da),
or
by cloning it yourself, at git clone