Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Anthony Lamb <al...@hotmail.com> on 2013/12/16 17:47:33 UTC

[users@httpd] Squidanalyzer site forbidden

Hi,

I don't know if you are able to help me or not but it is worth a go.

I have set up a CentOS 6.4 server and installed Java, Apache and Tomcat as well as Squid proxy server. The idea is that I have a proxy server on my network so I can control and monitor internet access.

To do the monitoring I have tried to install Squidanalyzer onto the CentOS server and to me it looks to have worked but when I try and log onto the report site I get the following site come up:
Forbidden
Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at IP address Port 80

I can access the following sites:

http://ipaddress/
http://ipaddress:8080/

When I look in the error_log I can see lost of Directory index forbidden by options directive messages but these also relate to the root site as well which I can access.

Can anyone point me in the right direction with this?

Thanks,

alamb200

Re: [users@httpd] Squidanalyzer site forbidden

Posted by Ethan Drower <et...@gmail.com>.
Hey Anthony,

It's got to be your permissions on that directory. Make sure it's readable/executable.

Ethan Drower

Sent from my iPhone