Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> on 2008/04/15 19:22:02 UTC

I love the Maven Ant Tasks!

Hervé,

The ant tasks are great. I just finished getting the bootstrap in
trunk using them and they radically simplified the build.xml file. I
can now sort of read it again. The transitions was easier then I
thought using a POM. I have setup the 2.1 bootstrap using Hudson and
all appears to be good:

https://ci.sonatype.org/view/Maven/job/Maven-2.1-with-bootstrap/

Thanks again Hervé

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
jason at sonatype dot com

We know what we are, but know not what we may be.

-- Shakespeare

Re: I love the Maven Ant Tasks!

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
wow, I'm glad to see a happy user, who finds these tasks as useful as me :))

I only worked on bugfixes to improve their quality to the same level as Maven
core. AFAIK, Brett wrote most parts of them. Thanks Brett :)

Hervé