Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kaeto23 <ka...@yahoo.de> on 2007/01/03 15:02:35 UTC

Eclipse WTP plugin: not ready for Geronimo 1.2 and buggy?

Der fr�he Vogel f�ngt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo! Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

Re: Eclipse WTP plugin: not ready for Geronimo 1.2 and buggy?

Posted by Sachin Patel <sp...@gmail.com>.
The Eclipse Plugin v1.2 does not yet support Geronimo 1.2 beta.
However, I did screw up and the upgrade path from an existing version
of the Eclipse Plugin does not work since the pom version, feature
version, and the plugin versions in the feature manifest where
updated accordingly, but the bundle manifest in the plugins where not
updated :(.  I apologize for this inconvenience and the alternate
method for installing the plugin is to uninstall the previous version
of the plugin.

Hope that helps.

On Jan 3, 2007, at 9:02 AM, Kaeto23 wrote:

> Der frühe Vogel fängt den Wurm. Hier gelangen Sie zum neuen Yahoo!
> Mail: http://mail.yahoo.de

-sachin