Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org> on 2017/05/02 23:44:00 UTC

Reply-To

Did the reply-to change for our mailing lists?

Before when I would reply to a message it would go to the list, now it
goes to the sender. Was this a change on the list or a change in my
email client?

-> richard

Re: Reply-To

Posted by Richard Hall <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Odd. I'll have to investigate whether thunderbird changed anything. Thanks.

Re: Reply-To

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Richard S. Hall wrote
> Did the reply-to change for our mailing lists?
>
> Before when I would reply to a message it would go to the list, now it
> goes to the sender. Was this a change on the list or a change in my
> email client?

Still works for me

Carsten