Posted to user@ctakes.apache.org by Muthulakshmi S <sm...@gmail.com> on 2021/05/03 11:45:18 UTC

Issue with DrugMentionAnnotator

Hi,

I am getting an error while trying to run the analysis engine
"DrugMentionAnnotator.xml". Please let me know if anyone has a solution for
this.

Ctakes Version : apache-ctakes-4.0.0.1 Ctakes Resources :
ctakes-resources-4.0-bin

*Error 1:*

05:09:28.205 - 14:
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess(430):
SEVERE: Exception occurred
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textspan.Segment" used in Java code,
 but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.

*Fix tried for error 1:*

Updated typeSystemDescription in DrugMentionAnnotator.xml from

<typeSystemDescription>
       <imports>
         <import name="org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem"/>
       </imports>
</typeSystemDescription>

<typeSystemDescription>
      <imports>
        <import name="org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem"/>
      </imports>
      <imports>
        <import name="org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.types.TypeSystem"/>
      </imports>
</typeSystemDescription>

This fix resulted in Error 2.

*Error 2:*

05:02:41.886 - 14:
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess(430):
SEVERE: Exception occurred
org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type
"org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.FrequencyAnnotation" used in Java code,
 but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.

Kindly help me fix this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Muthulakshmi S

Unsubscribe

Posted by "maashu@gmail.com" <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 7:45 AM Muthulakshmi S <sm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am getting an error while trying to run the analysis engine
> "DrugMentionAnnotator.xml". Please let me know if anyone has a solution for
> this.
>
> Ctakes Version : apache-ctakes-4.0.0.1 Ctakes Resources :
> ctakes-resources-4.0-bin
>

> *Error 1:*
>
> 05:09:28.205 - 14:
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess(430):
> SEVERE: Exception occurred
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type
> "org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.type.textspan.Segment" used in Java code,
>  but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.
>
> *Fix tried for error 1:*
>
> Updated typeSystemDescription in DrugMentionAnnotator.xml from
>
> <typeSystemDescription>
>        <imports>
>          <import name="org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem"/>
>        </imports>
> </typeSystemDescription>

> <typeSystemDescription>
>       <imports>
>         <import name="org.apache.ctakes.drugner.types.TypeSystem"/>
>       </imports>
>       <imports>
>         <import name="org.apache.ctakes.typesystem.types.TypeSystem"/>
>       </imports>
> </typeSystemDescription>
>
> This fix resulted in Error 2.
>

> *Error 2:*
>
> 05:02:41.886 - 14:
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.impl.PrimitiveAnalysisEngine_impl.callAnalysisComponentProcess(430):
> SEVERE: Exception occurred
> org.apache.uima.analysis_engine.AnalysisEngineProcessException: JCas type
> "org.apache.ctakes.drugner.type.FrequencyAnnotation" used in Java code,
>  but was not declared in the XML type descriptor.
>

> Kindly help me fix this issue.
>

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Muthulakshmi S
>

> --
"If you are immune to boredom, there is literally nothing you cannot
accomplish."

-David Foster Wallace