Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org> on 2004/06/16 04:55:29 UTC

Fw: help with a definition of struts...

Anyone care to offer their input?

--
James Mitchell
EdgeTech, Inc.
678.910.8017
AIM: jmitchtx

RE: help with a definition of struts...

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.
Ha! I received exactly the same message (except that mine started "Dear
Martin" ;).

IMHO, if we'd say anything different from the first couple of paragraphs on
our web site, then we should change the web site. Unfortunately, I just
checked the web site, and the first couple of paragraphs seem to dive too
deep for what this guy might want. ;-(

If we could come up with something like the first couple of paras on the web
site, but that doesn't require as many references, that would be good. I'll
try to come up with something myself if I can find some time, but I can't
promise.

(BTW, note that this is a commercial venture. Not sure how much effort it's
worth expending on their behalf.)

--
Martin Cooper