Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org> on 2014/03/08 13:01:11 UTC

[DISCUSS][BETWIXT] Move Betwixt to dormant?

Hi all,

with JAXB around, do we still need Betwixt or can we move it to dormant?
The last release was in 2008 and I don't see any interest in keeping the
component alive. If nobody objects, I'd like to call a vote soon.

Benedikt

--
http://people.apache.org/~britter/
http://www.systemoutprintln.de/

Re: [DISCUSS][BETWIXT] Move Betwixt to dormant?

Posted by Benedikt Ritter <br...@apache.org>.
Since nobody seems to have objections, I'll start a vote about this.