Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by David Child <ch...@gmail.com> on 2017/11/18 01:29:27 UTC

Re: Please add me as a contributor too

Hi,

Just to piggy back on this thread, can I also request access as a contributor please? I requested a couple of weeks ago (also with a view to adding documentation) - but no access yet.  Apologies to Taher who responded to my request with a pointer to the thread on using asciidoc - I very rudely didn’t respond!  I got drawn into reading the thread, and then some documentation on asciidoc and then got distracted by work and other external factors.  My apologies…

For the documentation I thought it would be useful to add some troubleshooting documentation and add info to tutorials on getting OfBiz set up (based on my initial experiences setting up as an OfBiz newbie).  I think ICLA is all in but let me know if there’s anything else you need.

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Welcome David,