Posted to user@pivot.apache.org by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com> on 2011/02/04 17:37:18 UTC

Issues with Eclipse Plugin

I'm having some issues with the eclipse plug-in.  I dropped it in the eclipse
plugin directory and restarted it.  I made a new Java project with just the
HelloJava application and added the pivot jars.  When I right click on
HelloJava I have no pivot specific options.  When I go to Help->Software
Updates, I don't see any pivot components in that list.  Am I missing
something?

I am running with Eclipse 3.4.2 on Windows.

If I go to help->about eclipse platform->plugin details, I do not see any
pivot plugins.

Is this version of eclipse my problem?

Re: Issues with Eclipse Plugin

Posted by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com>.
I moved up to the latest release and everything looks good.  Thanks!

Re: Issues with Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.
I have attached a screenshot of what I see here
Help -> About Eclipse SDK -> Installation Details -> Plug-ins

Chris

Posted by JohnRodey <ti...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks, I'm currently downloading the latest release.  I'll let you know how
it works for me.

Re: Issues with Eclipse Plugin

Posted by Chris Bartlett <cb...@gmail.com>.