Posted to dev@hama.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2014/04/28 02:09:00 UTC

Critical bugs in BSPPeerImpl.

BSPPeerImple.initPeerNames() gets the list of all the tasks executed
from the same job, and caches the result to String[] allPeers
variable.

  private String[] allPeers;

The problem is that it can be overwritten by task of different job.
So, we must manage the list of tasks like below:

Map<JobID, listOfTasks> taskListCache;

I'll fix this issue on HAMA-899.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
CEO at DataSayer Co., Ltd.

Re: Critical bugs in BSPPeerImpl.

Posted by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org>.
Oh, my fault. I am confused with GroomServer. Please ignore this.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon
CEO at DataSayer Co., Ltd.