Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2016/03/23 14:14:38 UTC

[BLAZEDS] First work on a blazeds-spring-boot-starter

Hi,

I just wanted to tell you about what I'm currently working on as part of my preparation for my Robo-Talk at ApacheCon.

As I was planning on creating the server part as a spring-boot application it sort of felt bad that I had to configure BlazeDS the "normal" way. So I had a short look at creating custom spring-boot-starters and whipped up a small blazeds-spring-boot-starter module. It currently consists of exactly one java class and a property file. But the cool thing is, that it monitors if the current application is a spring web application and if there is a "META-INF/flex/services-config.xml" in the classpath. If it finds this file, it automatically spins up a BlazeDS instance which is configured using the services-config.xml. The cool thing is that I'm using spring-flex-integation to do it, which makes it really easy.

Think this will make getting started with BlazeDS as easy as 1-2-3 :-)

Anyone else interested in participating on this work? Currently I haven't checked in that module as I wanted to streamline and test it before making it public, but if more people are interested, we can do that together.

Chris

AW: [BLAZEDS] First work on a blazeds-spring-boot-starter

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
Well actually it's a real app. It's what I'm preparing for my talk in Vancouver :-)

Chris

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Realy Cool :)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

AW: [BLAZEDS] First work on a blazeds-spring-boot-starter

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

Re: [BLAZEDS] First work on a blazeds-spring-boot-starter

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Great work Chris! :)

--

Carlos Rovira
Director General

proceda a su destrucción.

necesaria.

AW: [BLAZEDS] First work on a blazeds-spring-boot-starter