Posted to users@camel.apache.org by ashoksrinivas87 <as...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/03 03:52:55 UTC

Netty Producer component issue for handling concurrent requests on same connection in request/reply mode:Production issue

Hi,

We have camel-netty component(2.11.2).

We see only one channel id getting created per socket connection and hence
requests are not being processed in parallel on the same connection.

It is acting in a synchronous mode. We have bi-directional socket(request
and response messages flow on same connection) connection.

Kindly find the netty url with parameters set as below:
<inOut uri="netty:tcp://{{IP-Port}}?

textline=true&amp;sync=true&decoderMaxLineLength=1000000&autoAppendDelimiter=false&disconnect=false&producerPoolMaxActive=-1&producerPoolMinEvictableIdle=120000amp;keepAlive=false&requestTimeout=2500"
/>

Note: Please note that we do not care the order in which requests are sent
and responses are recieved. Our application handles the ordering of
requests.

Appreciate quick help on what is supported today in camel-netty. To us it
looks like a defect.

Regards,
Ashok