Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com> on 2012/04/19 13:44:40 UTC

Problems when minimizing / maximizing webcam !!!

Problems when minimizing /  maximizing webcam (ALL OM 2.0 builds).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xLXv-bwBBM

Re: Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: Problems when minimizing / maximizing webcam !!!

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc?view=revision&revision=1328064

Should fix it.

--
Sebastian Wagner
https://twitter.com/#!/dead_lock

Réf. : Bug + improvement

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
Also : When by error we create a meeting for yesterday -> an invitation
email is sent with a non functional link.

-----------------

1) The firstname and lastname of administrator isn't displayed in
participant list and public and private chat box. We have instead a star : *
. First name and last name of admin are displayed only on dashboard.

2) Here we can mark meetings of today with a different background color for
example. If we have 10 programmed meetings we can easily see ones that will
be done today. What do you think ?

Bug + improvement

Posted by Hamdi THABET <ha...@gmail.com>.
OK done

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Yeah that could be a nice addition for the future.
You might add this to our Jira list.

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Hamdi,