Posted to scm-dev@maven.apache.org by ggardner <gd...@optusnet.com.au> on 2009/01/12 13:51:49 UTC

accurev provider

Hi all,

I've been working on extending the AccuRev provider implementation to be
fully compatible with the maven release plugin.
(ie update, status, checkin, tag, checkout, add)

I think I'm pretty close with the necessary commands implemented and the
tck tests passing against an AccuRev evaluation install.

Assuming someone here is interested I'll have a bunch of questions about
how I might go about contributing this code.

Cheers,
     Grant.

Re: accurev provider

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
> Via the command line.

fine, just 2 make sure that we don't get license troubles.

LieGrue,
strub

Posted by Ivan Luzyanin <iv...@gmail.com>.
Via the command line.

Re: accurev provider

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.

Re: accurev provider

Posted by ggardner <gd...@optusnet.com.au>.

Re: accurev provider

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@sonatype.com>.

Re: accurev provider

Posted by Grant Gardner <gd...@optusnet.com.au>.

I faxed in the CLA today. Also uploaded a new version to the JIRA that
fixes a few bugs under Windows.

Grant.

Re: accurev provider

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.