Posted to user@spark.apache.org by "vboylin1987@gmail.com" <vb...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/19 06:47:53 UTC

When will spark 1.2 released?

Hi, Dose any know when will spark 1.2 released? 1.2 has many great feature that we can't wait now ,-) Sincely Lin wukang 发自网易邮箱大师

Re: When will spark 1.2 released?

Posted by Corey Nolet <cj...@gmail.com>.
> The dates of the jars were still of Dec 10th.

I figured that was because the jars were staged in Nexus on that date
(before the vote).

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Looking at:

Re: Re: When will spark 1.2 released?

Posted by "vboylin1987@gmail.com" <vb...@gmail.com>.
Wow. Nice to hear that :) Keep learning On 2014-12-19 15:10 , Matei Zaharia Wrote: Yup, as he posted before, "An Apache infrastructure issue prevented me from pushing this last night. The issue was resolved today and I should be able to push the final release artifacts tonight." On Dec 18, 2014, at 10:14 PM, Andrew Ash <an...@andrewash.com> wrote: Patrick is working on the release as we speak -- I expect it'll be out later tonight (US west coast) or tomorrow at the latest. On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 1:09 AM, Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> wrote: Interesting, the maven artifacts were dated Dec 10th.  However vote for RC2 closed recently: http://search-hadoop.com/m/JW1q5K8onk2/Patrick+spark+1.2.0&subj=Re+VOTE+Release+Apache+Spark+1+2+0+RC2+ Cheers On Dec 18, 2014, at 10:02 PM, madhu phatak <ph...@gmail.com> wrote: It’s on Maven Central already http://search.maven.org/#browse%7C717101892 On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 11:17 AM, vboylin1987@gmail.com <vb...@gmail.com> wrote: Hi, Dose any know when will spark 1.2 released? 1.2 has many great feature that we can't wait now ,-) Sincely Lin wukang 发自网易邮箱大师 -- Regards, Madhukara Phatak http://www.madhukaraphatak.com

Re: When will spark 1.2 released?

Posted by Matei Zaharia <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Ash <an...@andrewash.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.