Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jesterson <je...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/06 14:33:10 UTC

Signed JAR in WAR

Hi, what is the best way to put signed jar (applet) to war? I have two
projects - child (jar with applet) and parent (war), i'm signing jar in
parent project, but how to put signed jar to applet dir in war?

Re: Signed JAR in WAR

Posted by Ron Wheeler <rw...@artifact-software.com>.
The jar is an artifact on its own and is deployed to your own repo
(Nexus or other) with a GAV.
The jar is a dependency of the war and is included in the war like any
other library.

Nothing very obscure or difficult.

Ron

Re: Signed JAR in WAR

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Jesterson <je...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, what is the best way to put signed jar (applet) to war? I have two
> projects - child (jar with applet) and parent (war), i'm signing jar in
> parent project, but how to put signed jar to applet dir in war?

Apache Archiva includes an applet in its webapp.  You can look at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/archiva/trunk/archiva-modules/archiva-web/archiva-webapp/pom.xml
to see how it's done there.

--
Wendy