Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Haroon Rafique <ha...@utoronto.ca> on 2008/02/15 16:20:50 UTC

surefire-booter manifest issue (was Re: Surefire 2.4.1 classpath order)

On Today at 4:50pm, ak=>amit kumar <am...@gmail.com> wrote:

ak> Hi,
ak> I have another related query regarding surefire, all of a sudden from
ak> today we started getting this error while executing JUnit tasks, the
ak> compilation of source file happens fine and the when compiling the
ak> test source files, the maven gives build failure telling that it was
ak> not able
ak>

Its not exactly related but you might be running into:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-451

Its been fixed and should be in 2.4.2 (I have no idea when it will be
released. I am not a committer).

You can read the last comment on the jira which points you to a previous
thread on the mailing list:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-451#action_122858

ak>
ak> to load main class from
ak> C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\surefirebooter59557.jar
ak>
ak> What is going wrong here?
ak> Could someone please help on this?
ak>