Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by John Hawkins <ha...@uk.ibm.com> on 2005/03/30 09:58:08 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Chinthana Dinapala and Dushshantha Chandradasa for committers

+1

Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@virtusa.com>
30/03/2005 14:04
Please respond to
"Apache AXIS C Developers List"

Apache AXIS C Developers List <ax...@ws.apache.org>
cc

Subject
[VOTE]  Chinthana Dinapala and Dushshantha Chandradasa for      committers

Hi All,
                 I'd like to nominate Chinthana and Dushshantha for
committers. Both of
them have been involved in getting the server side test skeletons
working for the test framework. They also have helped to fix many issues
reported in Jira (raising issues as well as attaching solution patches).
                 They will (I know) be continuing in the foreseeable
future and
becoming committers will help them put their patches/fixes/solutions
directly into the code base.

                 Here is my vote: +1 for both of them.
Thanks,
Samisa...