Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Vegard Stikbakke <ve...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/22 08:56:04 UTC

Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Hi!

I would like to update outdated installation instructions here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TIKA/TikaOCR Specifically,
installation on Mac.

So I'm kindly requesting access to edit!

Have a nice day, and best regards,
Vegard Stikbakke

Re: Request for access to edit the ASF Tika wiki

Posted by Vegard Stikbakke <ve...@gmail.com>.
Yes! Thanks a lot!

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
Give it a try now.

Posted by Vegard Stikbakke <ve...@gmail.com>.
Username vegard.stikbakke

Posted by Vegard Stikbakke <ve...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
From Nick...

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@apache.org>.

Posted by Vegard Stikbakke <ve...@gmail.com>.
Hi, bumping this. Is there anyone in this list?