Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org> on 2017/08/09 13:15:59 UTC

Re: Logback user class

Hi,

It seems there is a bug in the internal Table API operators: they store the Logger that is available on the Client machine and deserialising that Logger fails on the cluster. I created a Jira issue for this: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7398 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-7398>

Best,
Aljoscha