Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by pi...@centras.lt on 2001/06/08 11:15:10 UTC

Tomcat 4 b5 doesn't reload JSP

I'm using Tomcat4 since m5 version, and everything was more or less fine,
but when I downloaded b5 build, I noticed that it is not reloading modified
JSP. <context ... reloadable="true"> and I'm not using mounted network
drive. Older versions still work fine for me. Is there something I haven't
noticed in the changes list?..

--
Arunas Miliunas

Re: Tomcat 4 b5 doesn't reload JSP

Posted by Remy Maucherat <rm...@home.com>.
> I'm using Tomcat4 since m5 version, and everything was more or less fine,
> but when I downloaded b5 build, I noticed that it is not reloading
modified
> JSP. <context ... reloadable="true"> and I'm not using mounted network
> drive. Older versions still work fine for me. Is there something I haven't
> noticed in the changes list?..

Yes, a combination of multiple hacks caused that feature to break in b5 when
Jasper is run on Windows (it's related to File.separator being \ instead of
/). It has been fixed right after b5.

Remy