Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Trung Le Thanh <tr...@Cybersoft-VN.com> on 2005/04/13 06:38:40 UTC

Please help ...

Dear all,

I'm currently writing a web-based application which will be deployed in
Tomcat v5.0 and be called when Windows starts. Can anyone show me how to
check if the Tomcat server was started or not before starting my
application?

Thank you very much,

Trung Le

Re: Please help ...

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Please read these:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail.html
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/tomcatuser.html

and then post your question to the tomcat-user list.

Mark