Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claire <cl...@newgens.com.sg> on 2013/11/22 02:43:53 UTC

The constructor ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(String) refers to the missing type BeansException

Hi Guru,

I am newbie to apache camel. I'm now trying to test bean injection in spring
using java. I used following code and it gives me error:

ApplicationContext context =
	             new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("routes.xml");

The error is about "The constructor ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(String)
refers to the missing type BeansException"

Please advise me how to resolve this issue.

Thank you in advance,
Claire

Re: The constructor ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(String) refers to the missing type BeansException

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Can you please provide us the java stack trace as a gist file ?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 2:43 AM, Claire <cl...@newgens.com.sg>wrote:

> Hi Guru,
>
> I am newbie to apache camel. I'm now trying to test bean injection in
> spring
> using java. I used following code and it gives me error:
>
> ApplicationContext context =
>                      new ClassPathXmlApplicationContext("routes.xml");
>
> The error is about "The constructor ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(String)
> refers to the missing type BeansException"
>
> Please advise me how to resolve this issue.
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Claire

Charles Moulliard
Apache Committer / Architect @RedHat

Re: The constructor ClassPathXmlApplicationContext(String) refers to the missing type BeansException

Posted by Charles Moulliard <ch...@gmail.com>.
Sorry but your response does not contain the print screen.

Posted by mimocx <mi...@compex-commerce.com>.
Hello,
I got the same problem. In my case, I added spring-context*.jar and
spring-beans*.jar to my project, but forgot spring-core*.jar.
After adding spring-core*.jar, all went fine!
Hope it helps!
yours
Michael