Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org> on 2014/07/29 17:14:36 UTC

[VOTE RESULT] Release Apache DeviceMap BrowserMap version 1.4.1

Vote passed with five binding +1 votes from Werner Keil, Reza Naghibi,
Eberhard Speer Jr., Kevan Miller and Bertrand Delacretaz.

Re: [VOTE RESULT] Release Apache DeviceMap BrowserMap version 1.4.1

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@cotescu.com>.
Hi,

Yes, but I think that I have to wait until the voting thread on the
Incubator list [1] gathers the last required vote.

Cheers,
Radu

[1] - http://incubator.markmail.org/thread/ho5txnxu6a6jx72n

Posted by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com>.
Nice, thanks, I'll handle a discrepancy of builder classes in device-data,
then a release of OpenDDR is also on its way. Given test-data was never
released with 1.0.0 of the device-data artifact, it sounds reasonable to do
a 1.0.1 release of both data together. Client.next APIs both .NET and Java
will be backward compatible as they don't use W3C DDR aspects, while the
released W3C libraries then have data 1.0.1 and above as dependendies.

Will you also put a proper /tags/releases entry 1.4.1 now?[?] The "shadow"
structure required by the Git mirror won't hurt, but the version that's
officially released should also have its tag where all the others are.

Werner