Posted to users@maven.apache.org by kace <me...@hotmail.com> on 2008/05/21 12:07:04 UTC

idea plugin 2.2-SNAPSHOT

Using the snapshot version has fixed my earlier problem with 2.1 of sources
files not being recognised but the directory structure I get when using 2.1
compared to 2.2-SNAPSHOT is different.

I have the following layout

projectName
   --> data(directory name)
       --> common(directory name)
            --> common-core(directory name)
       --> hibernate(directory name)
            --> hibernate-core(directory name)
       --> jpa(directory name)
            --> jpa-core(directory name)

when using 2.1 I get the above structure layout but with the source
availability problem but with 2.2-SNAPSHOT I get the following layout

projectName
projectName-data(artifactId)
projectName-data-common(artifactId)
projectName-data-common-core(artifactId)
projectName-data-hibernate(artifactId)
projectName-data-hibernate-core(artifactId)
projectName-data-jpa(artifactId)
projectName-data-jpa-core(artifactId)

I am looking to get the first layout structure in IDEA.  Grateful for any
help.

Thanks..

..kace