Posted to dev@diversity.apache.org by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@apache.org> on 2019/11/18 22:54:06 UTC

Missed emails due to wrong filtering

Hi Folks,

I wanted to give you a heads up that while I was away I set filters to
manage my inbox and I accidentally filtered the dev@diversity mailing list
in a way that only surfaced some emails.

Please let me know if I have missed any important email.

In the spirit of transparency, I'm still catching up on a few fronts and
I'm still recovering, so I'm slow and scattered. I'm focusing on one thing
at a time and the survey questions were my priority the past week or so. I
will continue to be focused on this until we're in better shape to launch
the survey.

Hit me if you have questions.