Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kristof Vanbecelaere <kr...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/27 20:28:23 UTC

maven-surefire-plugin excludes too many tests?

Hello,

I have a surefire configuration like this

         <plugin>
            <configuration>
                <excludes>
                  <exclude>**/integration/selenium/**/*Test.java</exclude>
               </excludes>
            </configuration>
         </plugin>

The idea is to exclude selenium tests during unit test execution. By
accident we did not follow our own naming convention and have placed some
tests that do not end in Test.java and so these should not be excluded. But
to my surprise these tests are excluded as well. Is this to be expected?

Thanks.