Posted to users@maven.apache.org by John Casey <jd...@commonjava.org> on 2007/08/04 16:53:16 UTC

Re: Assembly plugin includes directories

On your dependencySet, add <outputFileNameMapping/> (empty element).
I've fixed this in 2.2-beta-2-SNAPSHOT, but it's still broken in the
latest release (beta-1).

-john

---
John Casey
Committer and PMC Member, Apache Maven
mail: jdcasey at commonjava dot org
blog: http://www.ejlife.net/blogs/john

Re: Assembly plugin includes directories

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
John, thank you very much :-). After getting the SNAPSHOT version of the
assembly plugin
and testing  - it works. Just another question: when is the next release of
the assembly plugin
scheduled?

Once again: thank you very much.

Have a nice day.