Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Samuel Cox <cr...@gmail.com> on 2011/08/31 12:55:47 UTC

Debugging timeouts in SedaProducer.process

Hi,

We're using Camel 2.6.0 in Fuse 4.3.  We have a Camel route that
exposes a bean method as a vm endpoint.  I'm trying to test this route
with PaxExam 2.2.0.  When I send an exchange to it, it always times
out.  I have put breakpoints in the bean method, but they never get
hit.  It hangs in SedaProducer.process (lock.await) until the timeout
occurs.  Other routes with a similar configuration work fine.

Is there anything I can do (debug, look at logs, etc.) to determine
why the exchange is timing out?

Thanks.

Re: Debugging timeouts in SedaProducer.process

Posted by Samuel Cox <cr...@gmail.com>.
I don't know what I did, but it's working now.  I'll take it, but I'm
not a big fan of that;)

Posted by Samuel Cox <cr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

--