Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by atomix <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2012/01/26 17:20:41 UTC

Wiquery and JQWicket crash each other!!!!

Wiquery and JQWicket crash each other!!!!

When using Wicket (1.5.3) + JQWicket 8.0 + Wiquery (1.5.3) , the order of
the js libraries will be wrong

1) I've started with:

Wicket (1.5.3) + JQWicket 8.0

*I run the TipTipPage Example ... *

*generated html:*

*Everything work fine!!!*

2) Then, I added :

+ Wiquery (1.5.3) to Maven's  pom.xml

Just add it, not thing more !!!!!!... Same .java file

*generated html:*

This wrong order error is *suppppppper weird* , do anyone know what is going
on???

Did Wiquery and JQWicket use some conflict library like JS 1.7R2 or
something, I can't understand it!

*Please help, really appriciate!*

RE: Wiquery and JQWicket crash each other!!!!

Posted by Hielke Hoeve <Hi...@topicus.nl>.
Better late than never:

To respond to your question again: why would you want to use both? They seem to do the same thing...

Hielke