Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Janek Bogucki <ya...@purpleturtle.com> on 2001/09/25 12:17:45 UTC

RE: Help with getting mod_webapp to work properly: ppConnection

Hi Nick,

I might be a spurious character inbetween the A and the p of WebApplication

   WebA[spurious]ppConnection conn warp 192.168.2.4:8008
   WebAppDeploy examples conn /examples

Try deleting the directive 'WebAppConnection' and typing it back in.

hth,
yan