Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Mark Badorrek <mb...@avoga.com.au> on 2007/08/08 00:05:14 UTC

Keystore and LDAP

Is anyone else working on integrating rampart with an LDAP server as the certificate data store?

If no one has then I'll have a look and see what's required. I remember looking at the code ages ago and I believe that I had thought of supplying a class that matched the keysore interface but backed onto LDAP. I'm obviously keen not to duplicate effort, so if anyone else is working on this please let me know.

Cjheers,

Mark B

Re: Keystore and LDAP

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Nice idea!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Keystore and LDAP

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@apache.org>.
Milinda has done some work on this already ... Please have a look at this :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WSS-47

I didn't really find time to try this out and integrate it into WSS4J
yet :-(

Thanks,
Ruchith