Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sumanta <su...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/07 08:33:11 UTC

Incompatible object argument for function call error in myFaces1.1.3

I got an error called "javax.servlet.ServletException: Client-id :
traceResultsScrollerfirst is duplicated in the faces tree. " in my browser
when I ran my program. To solve this I browsed the forum and found a
suggestion to upgrade to the latest myFaces and tomahawk distributions. So I
did it.
But now when I try to run the program with new jars it shows the following
error.

javax.servlet.ServletException: (class: org/apache/jsp/trace$jsp, method:
_jspService signature:
(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletResponse;)V)
Incompatible object argument for function call
	javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:152)

org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:144)

Can anyone please help me out of this?

Sumanta
Sent from the MyFaces - Users forum at Nabble.com.