Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mario St-Gelais <le...@sympatico.ca> on 2004/03/31 17:06:33 UTC

HashMap and tiles

I am using Tomcat 5.0.19 and Struts 1.1.  I made a small application
using a hashmap to store user entry from a form.  That works fine in
itself.  Then to make the thing nicer, I added tiles.  All the pages
work but the one with the form.  I keep getting the message :

javax.servlet.ServletException: Cannot retrieve definition for form bean
null.

I am also using the Validator to validate the entries but I don't think
that is the issue as everything is fine without the tiles.

--
Mario St-Gelais