Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2005/06/27 19:45:25 UTC

RE: want to put interface declaration for my scheme objects into wsdl?

Can anyone please help me with this?

I get this generated:

public class ConsumerType  implements java.io.Serializable {

But I need wsdl2java to generate this:
public class ConsumerType  implements com.baselogic.consumer.IConsumer,
java.io.Serializable {