Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2009/01/28 20:57:21 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Update of "FAQ" by JarekZgoda

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by JarekZgoda:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/FAQ

The comment on the change is:
added info on highlighting requirements

  == I have set `hl=true` but no summaries are being output ==

- For a field to be summarizable it must be both stored and indexed.  Note that this can significantly increase the index size for large fields (e.g. the main content field of a document).  Consider storing the field using compression (`compressed=true` in the `schema.xml` `fieldType` definition).
+ For a field to be summarizable it must be both stored and indexed.  Note that this can significantly increase the index size for large fields (e.g. the main content field of a document).  Consider storing the field using compression (`compressed=true` in the `schema.xml` `fieldType` definition).  Additionally, such field needs to be tokenized.

  == I want to add basic category counts to my search results ==