Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by da...@davidkarlsen.com on 2010/03/27 00:21:32 UTC

passing arbitrary to the code generation model?

I've been looking at the codegen stuff lately, and have made a custom
maven plugin for tweaking it a little.

My usecase is:
-serverside, contract first
-want to create interfaces and types, along with a services.xml which uses
the SpringObjectSupplier, with an injected value for the springBeanName
parameter.

However, I have not found any way to inject arbitrary values into the
model (specifically the springBeanName).

It doesn't seem to be possible either, as the servicesXml model is
generated inside the AbstractCodeGenerationExtension which isn't really
easy to extend.

What I've done thus far is to change the
./src/org/apache/axis2/wsdl/template/c/ServiceXMLTemplate.xsl and use the
XSL support for calling static java method callbacks during transformation
- but this feels like a real hack.

Can anybody confirm that this in fact is not possible?

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com