Posted to dev@solr.apache.org by Betül İnce <be...@segmentify.com> on 2021/11/25 02:38:51 UTC

SOLR-3128 Unresolved Issue

Hello everyone!

I started contributing to Solr(I am trying at least), and while I was
checking issues from JIRA to find something that I can solve, I found
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-3128 this issue. First I tried
the issue on my local Solr and ShingleFilterFactory is doing its job as
it's written in Ref Guide. Like this:
[image: Screenshot from 2021-11-25 05-13-41.png]
Actually I couldn't understand what is the exact issue. And because of this
issue is created at 2012, I wanted to ask if someone who understands can
explain it to me.

Thanks a lot!
Betul Ince

Re: SOLR-3128 Unresolved Issue

Posted by Betül İnce <be...@segmentify.com>.
Thank you for your kind reply and support! I am looking for ways to
contribute.

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@opensourceconnections.com>.

Eric Pugh | Founder & CEO | OpenSource Connections, LLC | 434.466.1467 | http://www.opensourceconnections.com <http://www.opensourceconnections.com/> | My Free/Busy <http://tinyurl.com/eric-cal>

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.