Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2003/01/16 15:12:40 UTC

FW: HttpClient performance in HttpConnection

Hello,

Anyone of the committers willing to commit this change?

In the Slide mailing list we have issues about the performance of the new
http-client package.

Best regards,

Juergen

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Checked in by Odi Jan 19.
Added a datamember for the boolean to pass to setTcpNoDelay() today.

Jandalf.