Posted to users@ws.apache.org by Maurizio Colombo <ma...@kustar.ac.ae> on 2011/03/26 07:38:11 UTC

resource instance on Muse

Hi All,

I'm new with Muse 2.2.0 so I'm probably doing something wrong.

What I'm trying to do is to have different instances of the same resource for different requests. Let's say that according to the user who had previously accessed the service I need to notify it with different values through notifications.  I created muse-resource-1, muse-resource-2 ecc ecc.i'd like to update a resource property only on resource 1 and only the consumer subscribed to resource 1 should receive the notification.
In my case all the instances are modified on that property.

Is that possible with muse?

Regards,

Maurizio Colombo
EBTIC (Etisalat BT Innovation Centre)