Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Innocent Marozva <in...@taatconsulting.com> on 2017/11/09 20:04:16 UTC

RE: How To: Redirect back to current page after sign in

Hi Developers

I have create a page and named the page home.html , in community app, which
when a user click login is directed to index.html. My query is I want the
use to be redirected back to home.html upon clicking Sign out. How do I go
about it

Your help will greatly appreciated.

Regards

Innocent Marozva

+263716634105

Skype: innocent.morrison.marozva

Taat Consulting

Re: How To: Redirect back to current page after sign in

Posted by Mohit Bajoria <mo...@gmail.com>.
Hello Innocent,

Check here -
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/blob/f153199e8f180e32a9fc69b9eefb6013922da383/app/scripts/controllers/main/MainController.js#L212

You can redirect from here, also if you want to configure and change any
route check here -
https://github.com/openMF/community-app/blob/develop/app/scripts/routes.js

Regards
Mohit